This is the first installment in a new weekly feature called “Links List.”
As the name suggests, each Friday I will post an assortment of links from the past week. Its a sort of “In case you missed it (ICYMI)” post. From band announcements and interviews to nonsensical news and comedic videos, there should be something for everyone. There may even be some educational links thrown in.
Dive in, catch up, and click away!
- Beck announced a new album. It will be a companion to Sea Change, his seminal acoustic album from 2002. Its one of the most breathtakingly sad albums ever. I absolutely cannot wait for this release.
- Morrissey’s Autobiography will be published in the US around Christmas time. So you thought this book would never actually happen? Well, here it is! It is sure to be a great stocking stuffer for all your mopey friends, young and old.
- CRISIS AVERTED!!!. Don’t worry everyone! There won’t be a shortage. Sriracha for all!
- Sometimes I just like to read about how the other half lives. New York Times‘ Field Notes on 4-day long, exotic Bachlorette parties and “mini-moons”
- I used to live right near Creedmoor, so this gallery of their abandoned psych ward really creeped me out.
- What’s the best part of Halloween-morning? No, its not the candy-hangover. Its witnessing a walk-of-shame! Read 12 hilarious first-hand accounts from The Cut.
- I feel very conflicted/confused/bewildered about everything happening here: Eminem collaborates with Nate Reuss from fun.
And, follow me on twitter: @alf_attack.