- I always felt bad for Miles O’Brien, of Star Trek: The Next Generation and Deep Space 9. This makes me feel even worse.
- 2 minutes and 56 seconds of Larry David, insulting people (on Curb Your Enthusiasm).
- BJ Novak is releasing a book of short-stories called “One More Thing.” This “book-trailer” seems normal until it takes an interesting turn around 2:40. TWIST!
- The New Yorker reacts to New Jersey in the news with New Jersey: The Quiz from their Shouts and Murmurs section.
Some tracks from upcoming albums were released online.
- The Both “Milwaukee” (Aimee Mann & Ted Leo’s latest collaborative project)
- The Hold Steady “I Hope This Whole Thing Didn’t Frighten You”
- Beck “Blue Moon”